Our Blessings

Our Blessings

Monday, September 2, 2013

Twas the Night Before Mac...



Tonight is the last night of The Three Bears. Tomorrow we officially become Mama Bear, Papa Bear, Sister Bear, and Brother Bear. I cannot believe that this day is finally here. This pregnancy has been a roller coaster ride from day one, but we are so anxious to meet sweet Baby Mac tomorrow, September 3, 2013!

As you can see from the photo above we are prepared for his arrival with the many special gifts from our friends and family. I am so grateful to each of you who have showered us with gifts for Baby Mac along the way. Many of you have even made special items for him. These are so dear to my heart!

Most of all we appreciate your continued prayer and encouragement. I have received so many calls, texts, e-mails, and Facebook messages today. I am overwhelmed with the prayer warriors we have behind us all the way. 

Tonight before I lay down to sleep, I feel the peace of the Holy Spirit. He brings me comfort, and I know that it is because so many of you are praying and lifting us up. My next blog will be to announce the arrival of our precious boy. Please continue to pray for all of our family. We can't wait to share Baby Mac with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment