Our Blessings

Our Blessings

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Quick Update

We just came up from the PCICU after being with Mac. The doctors took forever to do rounds, because a baby got sick in surgery. We are still waiting for the surgeons to put their heads together this afternoon to find out a plan for Mac's surgery, but I did want to send out a quick update and let you know our other latest development. 
As I type this, Mac is in the process of being moved to the NICU. This sounds bad but is really a good thing. The only reason he is being moved is because he is the HEALTHIEST baby on the PCICU floor right now. They will be moving him to NICU for at least today, maybe a couple of days. I don't want to leave PCICU because everyone has been AMAZING there, but I am sure that NICU is going to be a great place for Mac too. 
He is the sweetest baby! Oh my word! He has me wrapped around his little finger already. Today while they were doing another ultrasound for more images of his heart he would cry, but as soon as MOMMY held his hand, touched his head, and talked to him he immediately calmed down. (As I type this my head swells with pride...) Seriously, he is such a sweet boy and already has me right where he wants me. I think this was an answer to prayers though to remind me of how much Mac needs me too. I have been struggling with not being there for Harlie, but I feel that nudge from the Holy Spirit that I am where I need to be right now. 
Please continue to pray for our family. We love you all and will update again as soon as we have more info. 

No comments:

Post a Comment