Our Blessings

Our Blessings

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sweet Summertime!

This summer is quickly becoming my favorite summer of all! With all the additional doctor appointments and preparations for Harlie's baby brother, it has been tempting to lose sight of the joy that summer brings. This year at the end of the school year Harlie and I created a bucket list. This is a list of activities that she wanted to do with me this summer. It is a list of fun activities that range from puddle jumping to blanket forts. With golf camp completed and my school commitments wrapping up, we have finally begun marking things off our list!
I am so grateful for the memories made this summer already snuggling on the couch watching Pound Puppies, shopping at Barnes and Noble with our gift cards, playing Phase 10, Farkle, and American Girl dolls in the blanket fort, and making wallets out of Duck Tape. Today we will be making AuntieAnne's Pretzels! Yummy! I am thinking tonight looks like a good night for catching fireflies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment