Our Blessings

Our Blessings

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hearts for Mac


On Friday when I went to pick Harlie up from school, I was greeted at the door with smiling faces that held wonderful surprises for our family. They led me to the cafeteria. I was reduced to tears when I rounded the corner to see photographs of our family displayed above each grade level. The entire wall was decorated for Hearts for Mac! Words cannot express the love and support I felt at that moment.
My wonderful Wren family had planned a fundraiser to help our family with Mac's medical expenses. Starting tomorrow, students will have the opportunity to purchase hearts to be decorated and placed on the wall with their grade level. Many times I have assisted with fundraisers for various causes or other families in our community. I never dreamed that the love would be returned to our family in this situation. We are so blessed to be a part of this school and community. Thank you Wren family.

Click below to view the Hearts for Mac video.
Miracle Mac's Video

No comments:

Post a Comment